6 January, 2016
Personal Injuries User Group Newsletter
The Personal Injuries User Group have issued their December Newsletter.
The Newsletter covers topics on the following:
- Chapter 43
- Chapter 42A
- Joint meetings of experts
- Recovery of documents in other jurisdictions
- Edinburgh Sheriff Court & All Scotland Personal Injury Court
The full Newsletter, available on the Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service website can be viewed here.
The group members are:
- Maria Maguire Q.C. of Ampersand
- Amber Galbraith, Advocate
- Sheriff Mackie
- Sheriff Mackenzie
- Fred Tyler, Balfour & Manson
- Gordon Keyden, Clyde & Co
- Norma Shippin NHS CLO
- Andrew Henderson, Thompsons
- Catriona Whyte, Scottish Legal Aid Board
- Neil Deacon, Deputy Legal Advisor to the Lord President
- Gillian Prentice, Deputy Principal Clerk of Session
- Yvonne Anderson, Depute in Charge Offices of Court, Secretary to PIUG
Any member of the group can be contacted via their contact details at the end of the Newsletter.