Ampersand is a leading set in Product Liability and ranked as a set by Chambers and Partners in this field. Members are regularly instructed in cases arising from all aspects of product liability, including the current “class actions” for Mesh implants and Hip replacements.
Our members litigation and advisory services work encompasses commercial and personal injury claims that can be contractual and delictual, involving defective products, regulatory proceedings and prosecutions. Our members act for pursuers, manufacturers’, Health Services, Private Hospitals and Medical Defenders.
- Ampersand Advocates welcomes Ian Forrester QC back to practice7 December, 2021
- Ampersand Advocates welcomes Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide 202221 October, 2021
- Ampersand Advocates Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide11 October, 2019
- Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide1 November, 2018
- Mesh debate judgment clarifies the scope of Montgomery ruling4 June, 2018