0131 260 5674 (switchboard 9am to 5pm)
Ampersand has long been involved in the provision of both advice and representation of clients in a range of building, engineering (including marine) and shipbuilding work, as well as related insurance bond matters. Members of the stable have appeared in cases at all levels of the court system, from the Supreme Court to the Sheriff Court, as well as in arbitrations and adjudications.
In the arbitration and adjudication field, the stable can offer experience both in appearance and advisory work, but also of sitting as adjudicators and arbitrators.
The range of work in the construction industry covers the width of claims from the commonly encountered defects actions of delay and loss and expenses claims on the one hand to the more unusual cases of PFI, PPP, determination and insurance defects on the other.
To contact our clerks:
Telephone: 0131 260 5674 (switchboard 9am to 5pm)
- Ampersand welcome Brandon Malone16 December, 2022
- Ampersand Advocates continues Top Rankings success in 2023 Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide20 October, 2022
- Ampersand Advocates ranked as top tier set by Legal 500 in 2023 guide4 October, 2022
- Rough justice, smoother delivered – An article by Ampersand’s Nick McAndrew15 September, 2020
- Ampersand Advocates ‘goes above and beyond at all times’ in latest Legal 500 UK Bar listings26 September, 2019