Ampersand is home to a number of members with intellectual property expertise.
Its members have extensive experience in all types of intellectual property disputes, including trademark, patent, design right, copyright and passing off cases as well as enforcement work on behalf of clients such as Sky plc, PRS for Music and PPL.
Its members regularly appear in these cases in the sheriff courts, the Court of Session and the UK Intellectual Property Office.
Their expertise is recognised by all the leading legal and intellectual property directories including Chambers & Partners, the Legal 500 and the World Trademark Review.
Ampersand understands the importance of intellectual property to businesses and the urgency with which protective proceedings may require to be raised. Members can advise on the best course of action in these situations and their advice is always tailored to meet the needs of the client which can include negotiation, undertakings or raising court proceedings with interim interdict
- Scottish Arbitration Centre holds annual training day14 November, 2019
- Ampersand Advocates Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide11 October, 2019
- Ampersand Advocates ‘goes above and beyond at all times’ in latest Legal 500 UK Bar listings26 September, 2019
- Ampersand advocates recognised as leaders in their field in Who’s Who Legal 2019: UK Bar 201931 March, 2019
- Ampersand Advocates welcomes World Trademark Review 2019 rankings24 January, 2019