Whether it is a client who feels let down by the service they have received or a professional who is subject to a claim in relation to work they have done, Ampersand’s advocates have a broad experience in acting in professional liability disputes. Covering a wide range of professionals in the legal, medical, construction and financial sectors, and whether in high value litigation in the Court of Session or lower value disputes in the Sheriff Court, Ampersand’s advocates regularly act for claimants, professionals and their insurers. Members of Ampersand are also experienced in helping their clients resolve professional liability disputes in a less litigious manner, whether through mediation or other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
- Ampersand Advocates Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide11 October, 2019
- Ampersand Advocates ‘goes above and beyond at all times’ in latest Legal 500 UK Bar listings26 September, 2019
- Inner House refuse appeal against NMC disciplinary decision17 December, 2018
- Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide1 November, 2018
- Ampersand Advocate amongst latest SSSC chair appointments22 December, 2017