She is extremely helpful, provides clear advice and is hands-on" and "Very approachable and friendly, always has time to listen to you and talk through things.Chambers UK Bar 2018
Fiona Drysdale has an extensive civil practice specialising in personal injury and professional negligence. She acts for both pursuers and defenders and has expertise in catastrophic injury cases arising from medical negligence and road traffic accidents. She has particular experience acting for those who lack capacity and children. She appears in fatal accident inquiries and has a special interest in professional conduct cases. Fiona is ranked in the Chambers UK Bar 2018 which states that “She is extremely helpful, provides clear advice and is hands-on” and “Very approachable and friendly, always has time to listen to you and talk through things.” She is ranked in the Legal 500 2017 for Personal injury and Clinical Negligence as Tier 1 which states that “she is hardworking with a very detailed approach”.
- Ampersand Advocates ‘goes above and beyond at all times’ in latest Legal 500 UK Bar listings26 September, 2019
- “Ampersand’s advocates attract praise for their ‘excellent depth and breadth of knowledge’” – in latest Legal 500 UK Bar listings29 October, 2018
- Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide2 November, 2017
- “Ampersand houses ‘an excellent group’ of advocates” – Strong showing for Ampersand in latest Legal 500 listings11 October, 2017
- Ampersand set for Great Edinburgh Run to put A Smile on a Child11 April, 2016