Fiona Drysdale has a civil practice specialising in personal injury and clinical negligence acting for both pursuers and defenders. She has expertise in fatal and catastrophic cases and particular experience acting for those who lack capacity and children. She has appeared in fatal accident inquiries and civil jury trials. She is a Standing Junior to the Scottish Government, an ad hoc Advocate Depute, Deputy Clerk of Faculty, Clerk to the Board of Examiners and a member of the Access to Justice Committee of the Scottish Civil Justice Council. She is described in Chambers UK Bar 2021 for Clinical Negligence as “a pleasure to work with”.
- Ampersand Advocates continues Top Rankings success in 2023 Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide20 October, 2022
- Ampersand Advocates ranked as top tier set by Legal 500 in 2023 guide4 October, 2022
- Four new appointments to panel of Standing Junior Counsel to Scottish Government for Ampersand28 January, 2022
- Ampersand Advocates welcomes Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide 202221 October, 2021
- Ampersand Advocates ranked as top tier set by Legal 50018 October, 2021