Fiona Drysdale has an extensive civil practice specialising in personal injury and professional negligence. She acts for both pursuers and defenders and has expertise in catastrophic injury cases arising from medical negligence and road traffic accidents. She has particular experience acting for those who lack capacity and children. She appears in fatal accident inquiries and has a special interest in professional conduct cases.
Chambers UK Bar 2020 for Clinical Negligence comments “She’s very meticulous, extremely organised and very good with clients” and “Easy to work with, very diligent and cares about getting a good result”. The Legal 500 2020 for Personal injury and Clinical Negligence comments “Well-prepared, good with clients and has an eye for detail.”
- Ampersand Advocates ‘goes above and beyond at all times’ in latest Legal 500 UK Bar listings26 September, 2019
- “Ampersand’s advocates attract praise for their ‘excellent depth and breadth of knowledge’” – in latest Legal 500 UK Bar listings29 October, 2018
- Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide2 November, 2017
- “Ampersand houses ‘an excellent group’ of advocates” – Strong showing for Ampersand in latest Legal 500 listings11 October, 2017
- Ampersand set for Great Edinburgh Run to put A Smile on a Child11 April, 2016