Fiona Drysdale has a civil practice specialising in personal injury and clinical negligence acting for both pursuers and defenders. She has expertise in fatal and catastrophic cases and particular experience acting for those who lack capacity and children. She has appeared in fatal accident inquiries and civil jury trials. She is Deputy Clerk of Faculty and Clerk to the Board of Examiners and is described in Chambers UK Bar 2021 for Clinical Negligence as “a pleasure to work with”. She is a member of the Access to Justice Committee of the Scottish Civil Justice Council.
- Access to justice for Ampersand member16 December, 2020
- Ampersand Advocates Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide22 October, 2020
- Ampersand Advocates ‘goes above and beyond at all times’ in latest Legal 500 UK Bar listings26 September, 2019
- “Ampersand’s advocates attract praise for their ‘excellent depth and breadth of knowledge’” – in latest Legal 500 UK Bar listings29 October, 2018
- Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide2 November, 2017