Technology has permeated each of our practice areas, but has also generated new and distinctive legal issues where specialist experience is key. In terms of intellectual property, our advocates deal with the challenges posed by piracy and the patenting of software inventions. In terms of technology contracts, we have members who can anticipate and address disputes arising from outsourcing, large IT projects and software licensing. Increasingly, too, we are building capability in emerging areas such as artificial intelligence, cyber security and cloud computing.
- Ampersand welcome Brandon Malone16 December, 2022
- Ampersand Advocates continues Top Rankings success in 2023 Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide20 October, 2022
- Ampersand Advocates welcomes Ian Forrester QC back to practice7 December, 2021
- Ampersand Advocates welcomes Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide 202221 October, 2021
- Ampersand Advocates Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide22 October, 2020