Shane Dundas called to the Bar in 2019 having completed his traineeship with one of Scotland’s leading litigation firms.
He has experience in the areas of professional liability, commercial litigation, personal injury and industrial disease. He has appeared regularly in the Sheriff Court, having conducted several proofs and debates. During devilling, he built upon his experience in these areas, as well as gaining exposure to clinical negligence, professional regulation and public law issues.
Shane has a particular interest in professional (including clinical) liability, commercial law, information technology and media law.
He completed his LLB and Diploma in Professional Legal Practice at the University of Edinburgh, where he was President of the University of Edinburgh Mooting Society.
- Ampersand Advocates ranked as top tier set by Legal 500 in 2023 guide4 October, 2022
- Ampersand Advocates ranked as top tier set by Legal 50018 October, 2021
- New OAG Standing Junior Junior Appointments4 September, 2019
- Ampersand Advocates welcome Shane Dundas and Michael Way28 June, 2019
- Ampersand Advocates’ New Calls Triumph in Northern Ireland Bar Moot24 June, 2019