Ampersand has a solid and growing reputation in employment and discrimination law. Our advocates practise across the whole spectrum of jurisdictions from the employment tribunal to the European Court of Justice, acting equally for individual claimants (and their insurers), trade unions, and corporate and public body employers.
The set includes leading senior counsel who has acted in many significant reported decisions in the appeal courts.
At the junior bar, the set includes counsel whose exclusive employment practise has merited ranking as leading counsel in employment by leading independent legal directories.
- Ampersand Advocates continues Top Rankings success in 2023 Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide20 October, 2022
- Ampersand Advocates welcomes Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide 202221 October, 2021
- Ampersand Advocates ranked as top tier set by Legal 50018 October, 2021
- Ampersand Advocates Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide22 October, 2020
- Ampersand Advocates Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide11 October, 2019