Commercial Dispute Resolution
Ampersand has long been regarded as one of the leading commercial law sets at the Scottish Bar.
The set has experienced senior and junior counsel who receive regular instructions from the top commercial firms in Scotland across a wide range of disputes. Our members have expertise in a variety of commercial matters, including insolvency, construction, real estate, professional negligence and intellectual property disputes. The Chambers & Partners UK Bar Guide ranks Ampersand as one of only 2 sets in Scotland for Commercial matters and notes that our members “typically act for leading corporates and financial institutions, and are popular choices with leading solicitors in the market”.
Our aim is to combine advocacy of the highest quality with a commercial approach. We appreciate that many clients involved in commercial disputes want more than just good legal advice; they want somebody who understands the commercial realities of a dispute and can achieve cost-effective and innovative solutions.
- Eoghainn MacLean back at commercial bar6 November, 2019
- Ampersand Advocates Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide11 October, 2019
- Ampersand Advocates ‘goes above and beyond at all times’ in latest Legal 500 UK Bar listings26 September, 2019
- Lord Bannantyne issues Opinion in relation to a Multi-million pound dispute over termination of an IT Subcontract5 December, 2018
- Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide1 November, 2018