Commercial Dispute Resolution
Ampersand has long been regarded as one of the leading commercial law sets at the Scottish Bar.
The set has experienced senior and junior counsel who receive regular instructions from the top commercial firms in Scotland across a wide range of disputes. Our members have expertise in a variety of commercial matters, including insolvency, construction, real estate, professional negligence and intellectual property disputes. The Chambers & Partners UK Bar Guide (2017) noted that our members “typically act for leading corporates and financial institutions, and are popular choices with leading solicitors in the market”.
Our aim is to combine advocacy of the highest quality with a commercial approach. We appreciate that many clients involved in commercial disputes want more than just good legal advice; they want somebody who understands the commercial realities of a dispute and can achieve cost-effective and innovative solutions.
- Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide1 November, 2018
- “Ampersand’s advocates attract praise for their ‘excellent depth and breadth of knowledge’” – in latest Legal 500 UK Bar listings29 October, 2018
- Ampersand welcomes Alexander Sutherland29 June, 2018
- Court’s power to halt sequestration proceedings22 May, 2018
- Ampersand welcomes Tim Young7 May, 2018