Commercial Dispute Resolution
Ampersand has long been regarded as one of the leading commercial law sets at the Scottish Bar.
The set has experienced senior and junior counsel who receive regular instructions from the top commercial firms in Scotland across a wide range of disputes. Our members have expertise in a variety of commercial matters, including insolvency, construction, real estate, professional negligence and intellectual property disputes. The Chambers & Partners UK Bar Guide ranks Ampersand as one of only 2 sets in Scotland for Commercial matters and notes that our members “typically act for leading corporates and financial institutions, and are popular choices with leading solicitors in the market”.
Our aim is to combine advocacy of the highest quality with a commercial approach. We appreciate that many clients involved in commercial disputes want more than just good legal advice; they want somebody who understands the commercial realities of a dispute and can achieve cost-effective and innovative solutions.
- Ampersand Advocates Recognised in The Best Lawyers in the United Kingdom 2024 Edition9 June, 2023
- Ampersand welcome Brandon Malone16 December, 2022
- Ampersand Advocates continues Top Rankings success in 2023 Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide20 October, 2022
- Ampersand Advocates ranked as top tier set by Legal 500 in 2023 guide4 October, 2022
- Ampersand Advocates welcomes Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide 202221 October, 2021