Fantastic; he always goes beyond what you need him to do and goes through everything with a fine-tooth comb.Chambers and Partners
He is very able and prides himself on efficiency”, “He is a very experienced practitioner who is very good to work with. The standard of his work is excellentChambers and Partners
Euan Mackenzie K C is regularly instructed in cases of high value, importance and complexity in the field of medical negligence and personal injury. He has particular expertise in public law, public inquiries, planning and environmental law as well as personal injury and medical negligence. He has many years experience of preparing and conducting cases in the Court of Session and in other courts and tribunals. His clients include the Scottish Government, public sector bodies, commercial organisations, health boards, medical defence unions, local action groups and individuals. He was a standing Junior Counsel to the Scottish Government between 2006 and 2016. He was Junior Counsel to the Penrose Public Inquiry between 2009 and 2014 and second Senior Counsel to the Edinburgh Trams Public Inquiry from 2014 to 2019. He took Silk in 2016.
- Ampersand Advocates continues Top Rankings success in 2023 Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide20 October, 2022
- Ampersand Advocates ranked as top tier set by Legal 500 in 2023 guide4 October, 2022
- Ampersand Advocates welcomes Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide 202221 October, 2021
- Ampersand Advocates ranked as top tier set by Legal 50018 October, 2021
- New Stable Director appointed at Ampersand Advocates29 September, 2021