0131 260 5674 (switchboard 9am to 5pm)
Inspire MediLaw event: Medico-legal Issues in Misdiagnosis/Delayed Diagnosis of Cancer
* External provider: Inspire MediLaw *
This event, which is designed for clinical negligence lawyers, will help you understand the key issues arising in misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis in cancer claims.
Chaired by Lauren Sutherland KC, from Ampersand Advocates, this event has a practical, interactive focus. You’ll learn from some of the UK’s top cancer specialists, who will talk you through real clinical case studies and provide valuable insights into clinical negligence claims.
What you’ll learn
- Improve your assessment of cancer claims
- Find out what constitutes reasonable practice and what could form the basis for a successful claim/defence in key areas
- Learn about the latest medical developments in cancer investigation, surgery and treatment
- Find out what is time-critical in cancer diagnoses
- Gain CPD points.
This event also gives you an excellent opportunity to network with legal professionals and medical experts working in these specialist areas.
Full details, including speaker James McConnell of Ampersand Advocates can be found here: Medico-legal Issues in Cancer Diagnoses (inspiremedilaw.co.uk)