0131 260 5674 (switchboard 9am to 5pm)
The SPLG Annual Conference 2023
* External provider: Scottish Public Law Group *
Keynote speech from Lord Sales, Justice of the Supreme Court of the United Kingdom.
Essential legal update briefings will be offered by:
- Douglas Ross KC, Ampersand Advocates, providing the indispensable Scots Public Law update from the last year;
- Ros Foster, a leading Public Law practitioner, updating on key English public law developments; and
- Lesley Irvine, Axiom Advocates, highlighting significant human rights cases in the UK and European Courts.
We will also have insightful and topical contributions in panel sessions on issues including:
- The future of post EU devolution for Scotland & Northern Ireland – Katy Hayward (Queens University Belfast) and Charles Livingstone (Brodies)
- Public law cases with an environmental and climate change focus – Estelle Dehon KC (Cornerstone Barristers) and Professor Liz Fisher (Corpus Christi College, Oxford)
Further speakers will be announced shortly.