Women in the Law UK Scottish Event – Wellbeing in the Law and Workplace
Ampersand’s Susanne Tanner QC is co-hosting the Women in the Law UK Scottish conversation on Wellbeing in Work/Life.
The distinguished and experienced panel of speakers will consider:
• work/life harmony
• flexible working
• finding some time for active rest and taking stock
• flexing the rules at work
• top tips for stress management
• bringing your health goals to work
• the benefits of therapeutic counselling
• looking after others
• tips for wellbeing and mental health at work
• and more…
After the speakers contributions there will be an opportunity for Q&A, open conversation and meeting the speakers and other guests over a drinks’ reception.
Women, men, advocates, solicitors, academic, students and supporters all welcome.
Attendance at the event is free for members and students; £10 for non-members, with voluntary charitable donations to Lawcare/SAMH. Guests must pre-register online here.