Getting the most out of Legal Technology: a practical seminar
This seminar will feature quick-fire vendor presentations and then experience-based tips from members of Ampersand Advocates on how to use technology. The programme will cover:
- Use of technology in case presentation
- Automation of commoditised legal services
- Calculation of case value and riskiness
- First results from an analysis of all Court of Session cases
- eDiscovery tips
- 1330-1400, Registration and coffee
- 1400-1420, Simon Bowie QC
- 1420-1440, Nalytics
- 1440-1455, Dana Forbes, Advocate
- 1455-1515, Moore Legal Technology
- 1515-1535, Premonition AI
- 1535-1550, Break
- 1550-1605, Paul Reid, Advocate
- 1605-1625, Jamie Gardiner, Advocate (CaseQuant)
- 1625-1645, Neota Logic
- 1645-1700, Giles Reid, Advocate
- 1700-1800, Drinks
This seminar will qualify for 3 hours of certifiable CPD.
Registration and refreshment from 1.30pm to 2pm with the event set to start at 2pm sharp.
Numbers are strictly limited, allocated on a first come first serve basis, and open to practising solicitors. Attendance is free of charge.
Please registration by visiting our events site here.