Technology has permeated each of our practice areas, but has also generated new and distinctive legal issues where specialist experience is key. In terms of intellectual property, our advocates deal with the challenges posed by piracy and the patenting of software inventions. In terms of technology contracts, we have members who can anticipate and address disputes arising from outsourcing, large IT projects and software licensing. Increasingly, too, we are building capability in emerging areas such as artificial intelligence, cyber security and cloud computing.
- Ampersand Advocates welcomes Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide 202221 October, 2021
- Ampersand Advocates Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide22 October, 2020
- Ampersand Advocates Top Rankings success in latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Guide11 October, 2019
- Getting the Most out of Legal Technology15 November, 2017
- “Ampersand houses ‘an excellent group’ of advocates” – Strong showing for Ampersand in latest Legal 500 listings11 October, 2017